Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aces Staff Application

3 posters

Go down

Aces Staff Application Empty Aces Staff Application

Post  Ace Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:50

In-game username: Ace

How long have i been playing? well i have been playing since the 7th of October but i played for around 7-8 hours that day so i am fairly used the server.

Am i trustworthy? I like to think that i can be trusted and the reason for this is that damon (a current moderator) lent me his full torva set, and he trusted me to give it back to him when he asked for it back about and hour or two later he asked for it back and i gave it back Smile so that is why i think i can be trusted.

How long am I active? Well i am active at least every day most likely more on the weekends but sometime i do get overwhelmed with schoolwork and i might have to skip a day or two to catch up.

What would i do if i was a moderator? First of all i would never even think of abusing the rights that moderators get. Secondly, i would help out the local community, i like to think of it as my way of paying back the community for just being the best community i have ever been a part of and it is a privilege to be a member of this society.

What kind of person am i ingame? Well i work hard within the game and i also currently help people within the game at this current moment of time. So i already help people ingame and provide useful information and even if this doesn't get accepted then i will carry on with this sever and work hard and carry on helping people.

Why would i like to be a moderator? Well when i am helping people i can tell if they don't 100% trust me due to i am not a member of staff and i do not want that i want it to be that people to 100% trust me with the help i am giving them or the information that they recieve and i know from previous servers that i did tend to trust people 100% because they were not a member of staff i felt a lot more comfortable listening and taking the advice that i am given by a member of staff and that is what i want on this server.

What kind of experience do i Have? to be honest i do not have any experience as a moderator as this is my first application to be one, i would like it to be accepted and for this to be my starting point, like i said before though i would not be a noob about it if this didnt get accepted and i would carry on helping the local community and working hard to try and improve the server and my character Smile

Notes: Not much more i have to say apart from i took quite alot of effort thinking about these questions and i would love it to be accepted but like i have said over and over again i don't mind if i don't get chosen so anyways thanks a lot for your time , ace

Aces Staff Application Rspssignature
Ace
Ace
Super Donator
Super Donator

Back to top Go down

Aces Staff Application Empty Re: danny

Post  danny Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:58

Nice application read it good luck Very Happy
danny
danny

Back to top Go down

Aces Staff Application Empty Re: Aces Staff Application

Post  Ace Mon Oct 08 2012, 13:26

danny wrote:Nice application read it good luck Very Happy

thanks Smile i followed your guide Smile
Ace
Ace
Super Donator
Super Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  weaverftw Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:46

nice app i dont know if we need anymore mods... i have seen like 4 allready so idk

weaverftw
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down